Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 03 2013
By: Tru_Drew18 Splicer 69 posts

How to delete Dust 514 account?

2 replies 428 views Edited Jul 3, 2013

I played Dust 514 for a little while, but I decided to delete cause it just wasn't my cup of tea. But I forgot about having an account on it until I got an email. It's been a couple of months now, and now I'm trying to figure out how to unlink my PSN account with Dust 514 and delete any Dust 514 account without deleting my PSN account. I've already deleted the game itself, so I don't know if I needed it to do what I want or if I could do it from here or if I had to call PlayStation or what. I could really use some help here, and appreciate it.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (428 Views)
MVP Support
14335 posts

Re: How to delete Dust 514 account?

Jul 4, 2013

There is no method for users to delete Dust 514 accounts.  Those are managed by CCP.  Not Sony. Even if you stop playing, CCP keeps your account around in case you decide to play again.  The game is being regularly updated, and the company hopes to bring back lapsed players.  If you think that deleting your account will stop you from getting promotional e-mails, then you are mistaken.  The mailing list is separate from the accounts. If you want to request deletion of your Dust 514 account, the only way that might work is to open a ticket with CCP support.  Here is the link...

https://dust514.com/user/help-tickets/create/

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (417 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: How to delete Dust 514 account?

Jun 16, 2014

Quero que delete minha conta pois estou mais de um mês e o skill não eleva a nada então vão a merda com esse jogo bugado do caralho

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (190 Views)
0 Likes