Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 06 2011
By: d-tEcht First Son 1 posts

How to connect to playstation network? (ps3)?

2 replies 248 views Edited Oct 6, 2011

My ps3 only connects to the internet and playstation network when it feels like it. It seems to work only in the early hours of the morning (could be coincidence). I have a fast wireless connection from my linksys router that has no trouble connecting to my laptop and cell phone in the same room. The network test on the ps3 is successful for finding an ip address and internet connection but fails at PSN. Although it says successful internet connection and shows a 100% signal to my wireless network, no page will load in the browser and I get an error signing into PSN. I've searched the internet for solutions and have spent hours playing with router settings; still I fail. Calls to playstation, my isp (optimum), and linksys have got me no where. Please help....someone....if you are out there...my boredom consumes me...you would be my gaming savior...godspeed

Message 1 of 3 (248 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: How to connect to playstation network? (ps3)?

Oct 6, 2011

that happens to mine when i havent had it online for a long time. i honestly dont think theres anything wrong. you just have to keep trying to connect

Message 2 of 3 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Re: How to connect to playstation network? (ps3)?

Oct 6, 2011

Have you tried using a wired connection instead to see if there wireless is the issue?

Message 3 of 3 (248 Views)
0 Likes