Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 28 2013
By: allannwc First Son 2 posts

How to connect 2 separate accounts

3 replies 144 views Edited Jul 28, 2013

Hello,

I have two separate playstation accounts. I'm playing God of War on one account and purchased a weapon in another account from my laptop. Is there anyways that I can transfer what I purchased to the account that I'm playing right now? Appreciate if you can help me out. I could not merge two accounts together. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (144 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28992 posts

Re: How to connect 2 separate accounts

Jul 28, 2013

allannwc wrote:

Hello,

I have two separate playstation accounts. I'm playing God of War on one account and purchased a weapon in another account from my laptop. Is there anyways that I can transfer what I purchased to the account that I'm playing right now? Appreciate if you can help me out. I could not merge two accounts together. 

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Sorry but purchased items cannot be transferred from one account to another, however if both accounts are on the same PS3 then both accounts 'should' have access to the DLC.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (132 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 28, 2013

Just want to clarify how do we know it is on the same PS3? Do we just login with different email on the same PS3? BTW thanks for your response. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (129 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28992 posts

Jul 28, 2013

allannwc wrote:

Just want to clarify how do we know it is on the same PS3? Do we just login with different email on the same PS3? BTW thanks for your response. 

All you need to do is have both PSN Accounts ID's on the same PS3, then both Accounts 'should' be able to access the same PS3, basically where your users are you need to have the original purchasing account of the DLC listed there as well as the account you want to be able to use it.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (120 Views)
0 Likes