Nov 01 2013
By: Screamwriter Splicer 61 posts

How to buy a bundle when you already have part of the episodes

3 replies 190 views Edited Nov 1, 2013

I've previously bought the first three Siren episodes.  This week on PSN they have all of them for a great price, however, since I already have the first three, which is the first bundle, it's saying I already have 1-3 and can't buy it.  

I had this happen to me once before also with Lego Batman 2.  It say on sale, but since I already played the Time Trial it kept saying I already owned it, which I didn't.  Never bought it.  

Anyone have any luck with this issue?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (190 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Re: How to buy a bundle when you already have part of the episodes

Nov 1, 2013
I had to contact customer service
I called and had no results but then I tried the chat customer service and they are processing a refund for the original purchase so that I can buy a bundle hopefully it works
Message 2 of 4 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Nov 2, 2013

Yeah, that's what I had to do as well.  Thanks for your answer though.  I also had the same thing happen with Lego Batman 2 when I wanted to buy it, when it was on sale.  I went to buy it, but because I hadn't yet played the free trial I was going to have to redownload it, play through it, before it would allow me to purchase it, because Playstation Plus seemed to think I already had it since I had downloaded the trial and deleted it.  Anyway, I was hoping more than anything just to bring it to their attention to resolve it for myself and everyone else for future purchases.  The person was really nice, but giving money back just seemed like a quick fix.  

Message 3 of 4 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Nov 7, 2013

Heard back from that. Looks like I got stiffed.  Check out the reply.

Thank you for your recent call to Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) Consumer Services.

We are unable to process your request for a refund on the PlayStation® Network.

According to our Terms of Service, all sales are final.

For more information please check the Terms of Service and User Agreement.

Terms of Service :

Message 4 of 4 (137 Views)
0 Likes