Mar 24 2012
By: Sirius56 First Son 1 posts

How to Remove and Item from my Purchase History

4 replies 4631 views Edited Mar 24, 2012

I know it's sound weird but here is my case:

I wan t to be able to remove and item (Final FantasyV) from my download list so I can buy it again, the reason?, easy; I just got this title for Free past week; but on this week with the Spring Fever, all FF Items related (other than FFXIII-2) are having a 50% discount for plus...that is huge, I actually already bought all of them, but FFV can't do it because it said I already have it....well that is true but as it was Free due Plus so the problem is that I will not able to play it once plus is over, sure most likely I will renew it but to be on the safe side I will want to pay for it now that is on a 50%.

That being said, is this even possible? Can I remove it? or is there anyway I re-buy this again?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (4,631 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
29365 posts

Re: How to Remove and Item from my Purchase History

Mar 26, 2012

No.  You can't remove anything from your purchase history.  Sony changed the Playstation Store to work this way because it prevents people from buying the same game twice, and then demanding a refund, even though there are no refunds.  The down side is that if you get the game for free with Playstation Plus, then you can't buy a regular license if it goes on sale. That wasn't Sony's intention. I would point out that a 50% discount on a game that only costs $6.99 to begin with, is not that big a deal.  It's only a savings of $3.50.  Even non-Plus subscribers can get it for $4.99.  You aren't missing much. You could create another PSN account, and buy it at the non-Plus price. But I wouldn't bother.  By the time you stop subscribing to Plus, the game will probably be $5.99 or less anyway.

GKP
Message 2 of 5 (4,631 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 6, 2015
Can I get a refund so I can buy some more stuff for my playstation
Message 3 of 5 (2,854 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
15233 posts

Sep 6, 2015

@GCASTLE1

Your post has nothing to do with the original one.

You've posted on a thread that is three years old.

This is a public, user-based forum - nobody here can issue refunds.

All digital purchases are generally considered final, no refunds.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 4 of 5 (2,851 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
3214 posts

Sep 6, 2015

necroposter.jpg

Message 5 of 5 (2,837 Views)