Apr 21 2011
By: shingo32 Lombax Warrior 174 posts

How resolve PS error and more(pls read)

7 replies 270 views Edited Apr 21, 2011

Here is

We believe we have identified that this problem is being caused by a bug in the clock functionality incorporated in the system.

Errors include:
* The date of the PS3 system may be re-set to Jan 1, 2000.
* When the user tries to sign-in to the PlayStation Network, the following message appears on the screen; "An error has occurred. You have been signed out of PlayStation Network (8001050F)".
* When the user tries to launch a game, the following error message appears on the screen and the trophy data may disappear; "Failed to install trophies. Please exit your game."
* When the user tries to set the time and date of the system via the Internet, the following message appears on the screen; "The current date and time could not be obtained. (8001050F)"
* Users are not able to playback certain rental video downloaded from the PlayStation Store before the expiration date.

Sony will fix for you a day mean 24hr. Resolve this problem within the next 24 hours. In the meantime, if you have one of the above listed models, Sony advise that you do not use your PS3 system, as doing so may result in errors in some functionality, such as recording obtained trophies, and not being able to restore certain data.

See, Sony will back to you no time. There nothing wrong with your PS3 system and PS3 not fault. That Sony's doing.

it's alway happen to me. Everything is fine

Please keep an eye on this thread

Message 2 of 8 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
254 posts

Re: How resolve PS error and more(pls read)

Apr 21, 2011

Man Im so mad my spring break started today and I wanted to play my Ps3 >.< Oh well, time to go outside.

Message 1 of 8 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Apr 21, 2011

Go out side?? are you crazy!!  the Sun!!! ouchy it burns!!! lol

Message 3 of 8 (270 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 21, 2011

so u mean if i play on my ps3 say like Call Of Duty World at War (i kno old) and i will lose some of my data? bs

Message 4 of 8 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Apr 21, 2011

str1kebl4ze wrote:

so u mean if i play on my ps3 say like Call Of Duty World at War (i kno old) and i will lose some of my data? bs

no, only if you want to restore ps3 in your ps3 system but risk your data will lose if you click it "restore ps3"

Message 5 of 8 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Apr 21, 2011

look it up

Message 6 of 8 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Apr 22, 2011

I got info from sony said soon it's done next day or so. sony told me that they fix something new for network. Let we see.

Message 7 of 8 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Apr 23, 2011

I got sony's info

Sony said

"in order to conduct a thorough investigation and to verify the smooth and secure operation of our network services going forward."

"We are doing all we can to resolve this situation quickly, and we once again thank you for your patience,"

"We will continue to update you promptly as we have additional information to share."

The outage could not come at a worse time for Sony, considering high-profile titles such as Valve Software's

Portal 2, Warner Bros. brawler Mortal Kombat and tactical shooter and PlayStation 3 exclusive SOCOM 4 all hit stores earlier this week.

I will keep post this when coming info from sony

Sound like hackers attack it cause sony turn it off and fix it

Message 8 of 8 (270 Views)
0 Likes