May 04 2013
By: N_B_A_LEGEND23 First Son 1 posts

How do I report a Playstation Network User for stealing and hacking all my ranks on it?

[ Edited ]
1 replies 132 views Edited May 4, 2013

**bleep** and **bleep** stole my account and they hacked all of my call of duty ranks back to level 1 with there jailbroken ps3s. I really need help and want him banned becuase hes mean and I worked so hard for all of those games ranks and now there back to level 1 Smiley Sad He did it just for amusement to Smiley Sad(( It makes me cry because all that hard work is now nothingSmiley Sad. PLEASE Sony! ban him from PSN!he deserves it!

Edit: Removed blacklisted usernames.

Message 1 of 2 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
38814 posts

Re: How do I report a Playstation Network User for stealing and hacking all my ranks on it?

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013

N_B_A_LEGEND23 wrote:

**bleep** and **bleep** stole my account and they hacked all of my call of duty ranks back to level 1 with there jailbroken ps3s. I really need help and want him banned becuase hes mean and I worked so hard for all of those games ranks and now there back to level 1 Smiley Sad He did it just for amusement to Smiley Sad(( It makes me cry because all that hard work is now nothingSmiley Sad. PLEASE Sony! ban him from PSN!he deserves it!

Edit: Removed blacklisted usernames.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

First of all you need to remove the names of the PSN ID's who you say 'hacked' you, blacklisting is not allowed on this website, if you don't edit your post & remove the names then someone from Moderation will do so for you.

As for reporting someone, if the game supports it in the first instance you should use the in-game reporting feature, if that is not an option then please use the link below.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/218

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 2 (128 Views)