Highlighted
Jun 18 2013
By: roadripper55 First Son 2 posts

How do I accept the Terms/ Conditions?

2 replies 292 views Edited Jun 18, 2013

Ok so basically I have this account I use to use a few years ago, which stopped working which now says 'Accept the new Terms/Conditions on the master account to use this account' (something like that) that was the master account, and had my brothers date of birth under the age of 18, I have been using a different account since then that has my age, over 18, anyone can help on how to do this?

Message 1 of 3 (292 Views)
MVP Support
30107 posts

Re: How do I accept the Terms/ Conditions?

Jun 19, 2013

As the message says, someone has to sign in to the master account and accept the new terms and conditions, before the sub-account will be allowed to sign-in.  Legally sub-accounts belong to the holder of their master account.  Contracts with minors are not legally binding in the USA, so having a minor accept the terms and conditions is worthless to Sony.  The parent has to do it.  You have to recover access to the master account, before you can use the sub-account.

GKP
Message 2 of 3 (284 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: How do I accept the Terms/ Conditions?

Apr 20, 2014

Wow, sorry this was nearly a year ago, didn't get a notification for your reply. The thing is that account was the Master Account, i'm trying to get access to it again, but since it had a D.O.B registered under 18 on it, I can't seem to do that. I have been using this sub-account for the past few years fine, after I lost access to that account :l

Message 3 of 3 (153 Views)
0 Likes