Aug 23 2011
By: Fue- First Son 26 posts

How come we can't make new accounts on Site?

1 replies 314 views Edited Aug 23, 2011

I've tried making a account on the site, but it still has that error page saying that PSN is still down and in maintenance. I can make it on my PS3, but the online ID is always changing from available to unavailable. I made a new account because I want to earn trophies on my other games and earn other things, so I named my ID Fue-. I checked Fue_ and it was open, but if I check again, it says the name was taken. I tried adding and seeing if the account existed but it doesn't. I just don't get why PSN is saying that the ID cannot be used when it is not in use. And why is the error page still up on the site? I thought it was all over. I've wanted to name my ID something like a 3 letter name/word or 4, but I can't even make it like "v7a" or "q8m".

Platinums: Call of Duty: Classic, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Message 1 of 2 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3314 posts

Re: How come we can't make new accounts on Site?

Aug 23, 2011

Fue- wrote:

1.) I just don't get why PSN is saying that the ID cannot be used when it is not in use.

2.) And why is the error page still up on the site?

1.) Although the ID may be available. There are a few set of rules on short names and using oddball characters. The PSN just clumps it all into the same invalid message. I would try making a name with at least six characters and avoid using dashes and underscores. That's just me though.

2.) They're still working on the a few things. It sounds like the site's account section needs a complete overhaul. There is a work around though. Go to this site (www.qriocity.com) and make your account there. The Qriocity site is tied to the PSN system.

Message 2 of 2 (314 Views)
0 Likes