Mar 09 2013
By: ryguyrulz First Son 2 posts

Help with deactivation!

5 replies 171 views Edited Mar 9, 2013

My friend got into my account somehow (he still wont tell me how) and he tried to map share on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, and he gave my password to another friend, and he did it too, but friend number two messed it up. Now, I dont have ANY DLC, and I cant download anything either. I told them both to deactivate their systems, and they did, but it still wouldnt let me download anything, and I didnt get my DLC back. I also went on account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com and deactivated the systems from there, but when I pressed activate on MY PS3, it said that it's still activated on two other PS3 systems. I really don't care about one of the DLCs that I lost (Revolution DLC) , because I can buy it again, but the other one was one where you had to enter a code (Nuketown 2025) and you can't get it on the store! Help! Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 6 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
54523 posts

Re: Help with deactivation!

Mar 9, 2013

ryguyrulz wrote:

My friend got into my account somehow (he still wont tell me how) and he tried to map share on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, and he gave my password to another friend, and he did it too, but friend number two messed it up. Now, I dont have ANY DLC, and I cant download anything either. I told them both to deactivate their systems, and they did, but it still wouldnt let me download anything, and I didnt get my DLC back. I also went on account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com and deactivated the systems from there, but when I pressed activate on MY PS3, it said that it's still activated on two other PS3 systems. I really don't care about one of the DLCs that I lost (Revolution DLC) , because I can buy it again, but the other one was one where you had to enter a code (Nuketown 2025) and you can't get it on the store! Help! Smiley Sad

Change your password on the PS3 first.  

If you can't change your password for some reason contact support  http://us.playstation.com/support/contact_options/index.htm

Then have all PS3's with your account associated with them deactivated, then re-activate only your PS3 after.  

I'm not sure if this will get your content back but it will at least prevent any future breaches of your account.

Message 2 of 6 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Mar 9, 2013

If I rember right they have to delete all files associated with the content as well, when they deactivate the content won't work any way

Message 3 of 6 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9691 posts

Mar 9, 2013
While we can provide lots of help here on the forums, you should try a live chat with a SONY agent here (when one is available) - https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options/

One of the areas they specialize in is activation/deactivation of systems. They may be able to help sort out your issue.
Message 4 of 6 (147 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
2673 posts

Mar 9, 2013
Message 5 of 6 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Mar 12, 2013

Hi! Thanks! But I'm not sure if they're actually deactivating it. I asked one of my friends if he did. I told him to swear to god that he did in the message, but when i got online the next day, he deleted me, and he didn't actually reply. Is there any way that you guys can deactivate the content? Oh! And would I be able to download content from the PlayStation Store on one of my other accounts that is on the same Ps3? Thanks for the reply!

Message 6 of 6 (108 Views)
0 Likes