May 17 2013
By: Gbonne1 First Son 3 posts

Help with contacting support?

3 replies 443 views Edited May 17, 2013

I want to contact customer support because there's this guy on PSN that keeps harassing me when I'm with friends. Just today he threatened to kill me and I have video of him saying that. I called 18003457669 but they give me an automatic voice. I want to talk to a live person. One of my friends did this but I lost contact with him. Can I get some advice?

Also, if there's an e-mail address where I can e-mail them I'll take that too.

Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (443 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
29320 posts

Re: Help with contacting support?

May 17, 2013

You can only contact Playstation customer support during business hours, which are 6AM to 10PM Pacific time in North America. You can also use live chat on this site, but that has the same hours.  SCEA no longer offers Playstation support via e-mail.

GKP
Message 2 of 4 (429 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

May 17, 2013

Well I just called the same number and it's 7:13 there. How do you chat? I'm on ny PS3, I don't have access to a computer.

Message 3 of 4 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

May 17, 2013

Gbonne1 wrote:

Well I just called the same number and it's 7:13 there. How do you chat? I'm on ny PS3, I don't have access to a computer.

You will get an automatic voice message. That is normal. Continue to click the options for what you are calling about.

Eventually you will be told you will be with a real person in (so-and-so) minutes (or given the option to select to speak to one.).

Just be patient.

As for the live-chat on the site, go here and click on "Live Chat."

If it doesn't work on your PS3, it may be because the PS3's web browser is not compatible with this feature.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 4 of 4 (147 Views)
0 Likes