Reply
Jul 23 2013
By: TatsukageX2 First Son 7 posts
Offline

Help plz

5 replies 150 views Edited Jul 23, 2013

Hi everyone I want help with my ps store i can't get in or do anything as when i open ps store it said its under maintance but i know that maintance take max day or two usually but it have been 3 or 4 weeks since i was able to enter it plz help by the way my account is US

Message 1 of 6 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Offline
43093 posts
 

Re: Help plz

Jul 23, 2013

TatsukageX2 wrote:

Hi everyone I want help with my ps store i can't get in or do anything as when i open ps store it said its under maintance but i know that maintance take max day or two usually but it have been 3 or 4 weeks since i was able to enter it plz help by the way my account is US


Delete the PS Store Application then re-download & re-install it.

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_300x50_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Live Chat Available Mon-Sat 6am-10pm PST & Sun 6am-8pm PST
Message 2 of 6 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
7 posts
 

Re: Help plz

Jul 23, 2013

 

 


BRIT-KO wrote:

TatsukageX2 wrote:

Hi everyone I want help with my ps store i can't get in or do anything as when i open ps store it said its under maintance but i know that maintance take max day or two usually but it have been 3 or 4 weeks since i was able to enter it plz help by the way my account is US


Delete the PS Store Application then re-download & re-install it.

 

BRIT-KO


hmm how can i delete playstation store?

Message 3 of 6 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Offline
43093 posts
 

Re: Help plz

Jul 24, 2013

TatsukageX2 wrote:

 

 


BRIT-KO wrote:

TatsukageX2 wrote:

Hi everyone I want help with my ps store i can't get in or do anything as when i open ps store it said its under maintance but i know that maintance take max day or two usually but it have been 3 or 4 weeks since i was able to enter it plz help by the way my account is US


Delete the PS Store Application then re-download & re-install it.

 

BRIT-KO


hmm how can i delete playstation store?


Have the PS Store highlighted, press triangle, choose delte from the drop-down menu, the icon will remain but the App is deleted, once deleted turn PS3 off then on again then navigate back to the PS Store icno that remained, press 'X' on the Store icon & you will be promted to download it.

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_300x50_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Live Chat Available Mon-Sat 6am-10pm PST & Sun 6am-8pm PST
Message 4 of 6 (124 Views)
First Son
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
7 posts
 

Re: Help plz

Jul 24, 2013

thanks my friend it worked just fine you are the one thanks again thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message 5 of 6 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Offline
43093 posts
 

Re: Help plz

Jul 24, 2013

TatsukageX2 wrote:

thanks my friend it worked just fine you are the one thanks again thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


You're very welcome, happy gaming!

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_300x50_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Live Chat Available Mon-Sat 6am-10pm PST & Sun 6am-8pm PST
Message 6 of 6 (114 Views)