Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 23 2013
By: TatsukageX2 First Son 7 posts

Help plz

5 replies 102 views Edited Jul 23, 2013

Hi everyone I want help with my ps store i can't get in or do anything as when i open ps store it said its under maintance but i know that maintance take max day or two usually but it have been 3 or 4 weeks since i was able to enter it plz help by the way my account is US

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (102 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28416 posts

Re: Help plz

Jul 23, 2013

TatsukageX2 wrote:

Hi everyone I want help with my ps store i can't get in or do anything as when i open ps store it said its under maintance but i know that maintance take max day or two usually but it have been 3 or 4 weeks since i was able to enter it plz help by the way my account is US

Delete the PS Store Application then re-download & re-install it.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (95 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jul 23, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

TatsukageX2 wrote:

BRIT-KO

hmm how can i delete playstation store?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (82 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28416 posts

Jul 24, 2013

TatsukageX2 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

TatsukageX2 wrote:

BRIT-KO

hmm how can i delete playstation store?

Have the PS Store highlighted, press triangle, choose delte from the drop-down menu, the icon will remain but the App is deleted, once deleted turn PS3 off then on again then navigate back to the PS Store icno that remained, press 'X' on the Store icon & you will be promted to download it.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (76 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Jul 24, 2013

thanks my friend it worked just fine you are the one thanks again thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (71 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28416 posts

Jul 24, 2013

TatsukageX2 wrote:

thanks my friend it worked just fine you are the one thanks again thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're very welcome, happy gaming!

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (66 Views)