Jul 13 2012
By: SONIC_BEAN_97 First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

Help Please

[ Edited ]
1 replies 83 views Edited Jul 13, 2012

i was playing black ops when i found someone with a very offensive emblem. It was a nazi sign. This may not be the correct place to post this but i think this person should be banned from psn. i do not think that psn or any game developing company should allow this. This is very offensive.

edit: username removed

Message 1 of 2 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
41713 posts

Re: Help Please

Jul 13, 2012

SONIC_BEAN_97 wrote:

i was playing black ops when i found someone with a very offensive emblem. It was a nazi sign. This may not be the correct place to post this but i think this person should be banned from psn. i do not think that psn or any game developing company should allow this. This is very offensive.

His psn ID is: HITANOS

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

You can report a user or their PSN ID either by using the in-game reporting feature if it has on,e or by going to the link I have supplied below.

http://np.us.playstation.com/

For what it's worth I personally don't find the Swastika / Nazi symbol offensive but I know others will, the trouble with this symbol is it can be found in lots of places, for example it can been seen on TV almost every day on places like the History Channel, & you can't ask them to stop showing their programming because it offends you, I suppose what I'm saying is it's possible, but I doubt Sony will ban the ID you are referring to.

P.S.. You need to remove the persons ID from your OP/Message, you are not allowed to blacklist people on these Forums,

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 2 (79 Views)
0 Likes