Jul 06 2013
By: kk101213 First Son 5 posts

Help. Can't log in to psn

5 replies 235 views Edited Jul 6, 2013
I have recently started having problems logging into my psn account. Sometimes I get error 8071012, sometimes another error or nothing at all. My boyfriend has no problem logging into his account. Just can't log into mine. I have a wireless connection that I know is working. Someone help?
Message 1 of 6 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Re: Help. Can't log in to psn

Jul 6, 2013

I have also had M-10 errors. It's just the PSN being the PSN Smiley Wink Check all your go to's. Try a wired connection. Test your PS3 connection. Beyond that just try again later.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 2 of 6 (226 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 6, 2013
Can't try wired connection as ps3 is too far from router. This has been happening for a couple weeks. I've barely been able to play online. :/
Message 3 of 6 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
404 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

If you have not already, you may wish to post this in the support forums.  If this is just a HOME issue, post your thread at the HOME support forums.  If you can not log-in to your account at all, post your thread on the Playstation Network support forums. It looks like you noted your error code, and that is going to help Joystick_Warrior or other support mods quite a bit.  The support forums should also allow you to search error codes(I think, not 100% on that).

With regards to your wireless connection, have you tried power cycling your equipment yet?  If not, that may help.  With regards to HOME, what you may want to try is an uninstall/reinstall of the HOME application. Time to completion on this varies depending on connection speed. 

Good luck with your issue, and hope you see it resolved soon.  Welcome to the forums(from a fellow forum user).

Message 4 of 6 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 6, 2013
I did. I'm on my phone and have no idea how I ended up on this one.
Message 5 of 6 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jul 6, 2013

kk101213 wrote:
I did. I'm on my phone and have no idea how I ended up on this one.

Hang on a bit and a moderator on duty will get this moved to the right forum Smiley Wink Hope everything works out for you.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 6 of 6 (180 Views)
0 Likes