Oct 28 2013
By: drwoogie First Son 24 posts

Hell in a Cell freezing!!

2 replies 145 views Edited Oct 28, 2013
We have been watching the event ( or at least trying to watch ) for the past hour and a half. I have been kicked off psn twice and the event has frozen countless times. I called my brother who lives about 20 miles from me and he has experienced the EXACT same issues. We both have different ISP companies I say this because I thought it might have been on my end but this is not the case. My internet connection is fine and I can use internet from other devices when I'm kicked off. It just happened again as I type this ugghh. Whom do I contact for a credit or some type of reimbursement ? We usually order through our cable box but we wanted to try the APP offered by Sony for the PS3. Please can anyone help?
Message 1 of 3 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Hell in a Cell freezing!!

Oct 28, 2013
We had this issue with the Battleground PPV are experiencing it with Hell in a Cell as well. I too would like to know what is going on with the shoddy service as well as a possible reimbursement. It has only happened with the Live Event streaming app on our ps3. Any help from Sony would be much appreciated.
Message 2 of 3 (137 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
24 posts

Re: Hell in a Cell freezing!!

Oct 28, 2013
This is such crap. We missed key moments from this event. The bad service and interruptions in the broadcast are to much for me to just quietly accept this. Just a FYI my internet connection speed is 26mbps down and 10mbps up. I am very well equipped to handle the stream. Also, we all have commen sense in our home to not use internet when we are streaming and event so that wasn't an issue either. Furthermore, I even called my ISP they had me reset my lines and ran test to make sure and they said my signal and test were spot on. They also informed me we had no service outages or problems in our area. I just need to know who to contact about this. As you can tell I am not the only one whom experienced this.
Message 3 of 3 (127 Views)
0 Likes