Dec 17 2013
By: Montrarious First Son 24 posts

Haven't been able to get on Playstation Store

6 replies 434 views Edited Dec 17, 2013

I haven't been able to get on the Playstation Store in over 3 weeks. Im on PSN everyday like usual, still able to play games online, send messages and such, but I can't get on the store strangely. I know my way with the PS features (been around with the ps3 since day 1 so I know how to operate my system and settings). Can anyone tell me what's going on? The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1 comes out later and I really want to know what's going on with SONY.

Message 1 of 7 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2567 posts

Re: Haven't been able to get on Playstation Store

Dec 17, 2013
Its working for me. Do you have a demo game? maybe from there you can press Buy full version and it brings you to the store.
Message 2 of 7 (427 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Dec 20, 2013

Im having the same issue still. When i look online or talk to other friends they say it works for the but every time i try i keep getting the its down for matinence message. I have down all the latest updates i can play games online i have no issues other then the ps store hasnt been working in 3 weeks for me now what is going on?!?!!?!?

Message 3 of 7 (409 Views)
PlayStation Support
5901 posts

Dec 20, 2013

If this is PS3, can you delete the store app and reinstall.  For PS4, you may have to use some of the Safe mode settings. 

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 4 of 7 (382 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 21, 2013

mine is saying the same thing but its been awhile now months.. i dont get it because in black ops 2 i can click on the weappons skins and go to the store that way but i can only look at the cod stuff??? did you figure any thing out???

Message 5 of 7 (368 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 21, 2013

can you be more specific Unicorn--Justice, your answer doesn't help at all and i already tried option 5 which is rebulding the data base

I'm having the exact same problem , i can't open store i get this error WV-33910-6

Message 6 of 7 (354 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Dec 23, 2013

This really sucks, im still having issues. When I was playing Arkham Origins, Borderlands 2, and such they all let me redownload content I bought having to do with those games but when I try anything else to get to the actual store I get "Service Under Matienence". -_- killing me you are SONY

Message 7 of 7 (268 Views)
0 Likes