Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 11 2012
By: Nils90 First Son 2 posts

Have they started IP blocking people from other countries on psn after the latest update?

[ Edited ]
2 replies 149 views Edited Nov 12, 2012

So I can't log into it since the new store was introduced and then I updated it, and after that I can't log into my account BTW I am a European user with an American account and I have spent money on the psn store. I am seriously **bleep** because I can play multiplayer but I can't update my trophy percent/level score. Plus I actually have money on there. 

So is there a way that I can get into my account again?

Message 1 of 3 (149 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30424 posts

Re: Have they started IP blocking people from other countries on psn after the latest update?

Nov 12, 2012

Nils90 wrote:

So I can't log into it since the new store was introduced and then I updated it, and after that I can't log into my account BTW I am a European user with an American account and I have spent money on the psn store. I am seriously **bleep** because I can play multiplayer but I can't update my trophy percent/level score. Plus I actually have money on there. 

So is there a way that I can get into my account again?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

I have no idea if Sony's latest Firmware update caused this or not, but to be "annoyed" about it is well rather incredulous seeing as you broke the terms & conditions anyway by choosing to have another account from a country other than your own.

I really can't see this as the reason, it must be something else causing your issue.

Message 2 of 3 (125 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: Have they started IP blocking people from other countries on psn after the latest update?

Nov 12, 2012
The reason for being annoyed is that I have money on there like over a 100 dollars. Plus actually used money on there with my Credit Card.
So I think I have a good reason for being **bleep**. And this is my legitimate account that I use for multi-player with Friends overseas and friends where I live now.
Message 3 of 3 (112 Views)
0 Likes