First Son
10 posts

Re: Have not received my ten dollar credit for march spend 50$ promotion

May 2, 2013

I received mine tonight via email. It could have come by xmb, but my ps3 died a few days ago.

Thanks for fixing this Sony & morgan

Message 441 of 476 (215 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 2, 2013

Yet to received even though it'smay, now i wonder will i ever receive that $10. =(

Message 442 of 476 (184 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 2, 2013
I haven't received mine neither =(
Message 443 of 476 (174 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

May 2, 2013

me too. Contact custumer support via live chat. Still nothing. No updates, no time frame.

Message 444 of 476 (172 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

May 2, 2013

As of right now, May 2nd, I have not received anything either. I spent $200, Sony. This is kind of ridiculous.

Message 445 of 476 (169 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 2, 2013

May 2nd, checked my inbox in the ps3 and my mailbox and nothing, can anyone from the staff approach me explaining next steps? at least provide a list of psn ids that are still affected for this.... its quite frustrating

Message 446 of 476 (165 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 2, 2013
trying to engage customer support via live chat, selecting psn and then voucher/promos gives me red lighted fields and doesnt send me to any chat room.... frustration...
Message 447 of 476 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 2, 2013
here is my chat with the cust support for anyone in the same situation... basically a misleading promo, i hope that someone reads this and helps me out.... funding the wallet should be the right thing to do...

Ryan K.: Hi, my name is Ryan K.. How may I help you?
Martin Javelier: Hi Ryan
Martin Javelier: i bought an year subscription to psn+ during the spend 50 and get 10 back promotion
Martin Javelier: i dont have the 10 back in my psn wallet, nor received any communication explaining how to get those 10 dollars back
Martin Javelier: can you help me?
Ryan K.: I see, Martin. I'd be happy to look into this for you today. Do you currently live in the U.S.?
Martin Javelier: No, i live in Argentina
Ryan K.: I see. Unfortunately, Every region and/or country has different restrictions and/or laws that prevent us from providing all online services. We suggest that you discontinue using your North American SEN account if you are not residing in that region.

You will need to visit the following links and choose the appropriate country or region for assistance with an out-of-region account:

http://www.playstation.com/country-selector/
http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5602
Martin Javelier: The promotion did not say anything about the need of being a US resident, just said to spend 50 usd in the NA store....
Ryan K.: I understand. Playstation devices may be able to access the Playstation Store for another region. However, the Sony Entertainment Network account must have valid information within that foreign region.

Martin Javelier: can you help me understand how would affect my psstore / psn access if i change Argentina as my country?
Ryan K.: Unfortunately, you cannot change the region of your SEN account. You will need to create a new SEN account for your region. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
Martin Javelier: so... just to make it crystal clear.... i wont be getting my 10 usd back
Ryan K.: Unfortunately, since you do not reside in the United States, we are unable to send you the $10 voucher for the promotion we had in the month of march. I certainly understand how upsetting this can be.
Martin Javelier: it would be as easy as adding those 10 usd to the psn wallet
Martin Javelier: so... no chance?
Ryan K.: Unfortunately, we are unable to send the $10 voucher, or fund your wallet $10.
Martin Javelier: ok thank you
Message 448 of 476 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

May 2, 2013

SO bassically what they told
so basically what they told me is "KEEP WAITING"  2 - 4 days.

Heather D.: I apologize you have not received your voucher yet. I am going to submit a service request for this to be reviewed.
 Heather D.: You will receive an email and/or a message via XMB once this has been resolved.
???:its quite frustrating
 ???time frame?
 ???: how long do i have 2 wait?
 Heather D.: I do not have a time frame right now. Normally this is something that  takes 2 - 4 days to process.
 Heather D.: I have actually located a request that was set up yesterday when you Chatted in.
???: Yes i did
 Heather D.: You will have a response when this has been resolved.
???: U supposed to have some kind of announcement on the 4rum or twitter/ blog
???: give us something to look forward 2.
 Heather D.: Once this is resolved, there will be an announcement. Please stay updated at http://blog.us.playstation.com/

Message 449 of 476 (148 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 2, 2013

Guess we are playing the waiting game once again! im sure and positive i should recieve my $20 or atleast $10 for the money i spent. Sony im sure that even if we give you the order verification numbers and digital receipts/emails you would still not do anything regarding our problem since its already been a little over 3 weeks. Its May 2nd and i still have not received my email regarding my voucher. Hope to see one soon as im tired of dealing with Brian D Susan F and the such.

Message 450 of 476 (143 Views)
0 Likes