Aug 27 2013
By: Tapcargin First Son 6 posts

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F DLC availability

[ Edited ]
2 replies 681 views Edited Aug 27, 2013

Hi I picked up my copy of Project Diva F earlier today and was discouraged to find no DLC available to US players as of this time. All that PSN pulls up is the now obsolete Demo version. Now I have owned the Japanese version of this game and understandably for some reason it was impossible to obtain the DLC packs from Asia's PSN being a stupid American and all but this game is in my country now where is the DLC? Everywhere else this game is available there are DLC packs available for download, I would have expected the content to be switched on like a light switch the moment the game became available in fact I would have expected it available 2 weeks ago in anticipation of the release just to spare the download server the stress. I'm aware the digital download version release is being pushed back to September 4, but when will the DLC be available for players with a hard copy of the game? Any answer with actual information would be greatly appreciated and help me to alleviate confusion I'll even link the info back to the fan communities to prevent further inquiries. Help me out please I need more pretty girls to sing me songs!!

I guess the overall question is why won't you take my money!!??

Message 1 of 3 (681 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Hatsune Miku Project Diva F DLC availability

Aug 28, 2013

I'm replying because I agree with his sentiments. I would also like the dlc to be brought westward for my hard copy of Diva f.

Message 2 of 3 (640 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
215 posts

Re: Hatsune Miku Project Diva F DLC availability

Aug 28, 2013

The extra modules dlc is up when I checked just now, it costs $2.99. But yeah, I was in the store looking for the song Po PI Po featuring Toro and Kuro. I'm just curious if this level and items is exclusive to a special edition or if it'll be a dlc available in NA. 

my money is ready.

Message 3 of 3 (611 Views)
0 Likes