Mar 01 2013
By: Kaaalen First Son 1 posts

Has anyone else had trouble downloading Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Edition?

4 replies 151 views Edited Mar 1, 2013

I just downloaded it from the Playstation Store. I have been able to download all of the add ons it came with but the full game doesn't show up in my downloadable content and nothing happens when I click download on the games page.

Message 1 of 5 (151 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Has anyone else had trouble downloading Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Edition?

Mar 5, 2013

Same thing here, has it resolved itself yet?

Message 2 of 5 (125 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Has anyone else had trouble downloading Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Edition?

Mar 5, 2013
Me too has anyone found the answer to this, I called PlayStation and they said u have to download everything I did and still no game but I'm sure the people worrking there answering these questions have probably never seen a PlayStation
Message 3 of 5 (114 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 10, 2013
I think you have to first run the multiplayer for free file and choose campaign. That's what I did and it tells you to download and run the three single player disks. I'm still downloading D2 and D3 on my slow Internet connection . Again, I think this is correct.
Message 4 of 5 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 12, 2013
Yep, works now. Just run multiplayer for free and chose campaign and if you have installed the three single player disks game will work. Will actually start working on the first two single player disks.
Message 5 of 5 (80 Views)
0 Likes