Sep 20 2012
By: VladimirJakovski First Son 9 posts

Harassment

2 replies 173 views Edited Sep 20, 2012

I've been harassed by a group of people for 3 months, now. They keep sending me messages and pictures non-stop that make fun of me and no matter how many times I report them, they still seem to keep it up. I've talked to customer support about it, and all they tell me to do is block them. If I block them, they make another account and send them that way. I am not going to make another account just because of these people. They need to have their I.P.'s blocked forever from PSN. They will intentionally try to harass me knowing I've been keeping to myself and yet almost every day something new comes up. They've done this on Facebook as well. They've threatened to put a picture of me on all kinds of websites and also threatened to hack into my account. What can I do if no one is going to do anything? I think I'm about to quit PSN unless this **bleep** is settled and the only way to do so is banning each and every PS3 system. Otherwise, they will continue to harass me. These weekly/monthly suspensions are not enough. They've done too much and harassed me too many times in order for me to feel satisfied unless they're banned or arrested. I would appreciate any feedback on what to do.

Message 1 of 3 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Re: Harassment

Sep 20, 2012

Go to account management on your xmb and click on privacy settings and turn messages to friends only. That way only people in your friends list can send you messages or if you don't wanna recieve messages from anyone turn it to no one. I can't help you with facebook as I don't use it. They can't hack and take over your psn account unless you give out your info so don't and if your password is something you think they can easily guess change it, make it longer. As far as the picture goes do they even have one? Have you given them one in the past? If you've never given them the pic then they are bluffing about it. I know this isn't them getting banned but it will most definitely stop the psn messages, 

Message 2 of 3 (160 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
9 posts

Re: Harassment

Sep 20, 2012
They've sent me these pictures, that's how I know they have them. They make them and then send me them on alternate accounts.
Message 3 of 3 (132 Views)
0 Likes