Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 16 2011
By: santosman95 First Son 6 posts

HELP i cant sign on to playstation network - The connection with Playstation Network timed out!

6 replies 12 views Edited May 16, 2011

Ever since the new update i cant seem to sign on. Ive tried just about everything to resolve this but nothing worked. I called playstation and they said the server my ps3 is connected to is still being worked on......wtf? Everyone i know can get on ... Does anyone else have this problem i dont know what to do

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: HELP i cant sign on to playstation network - The connection with Playstation Network timed out!

May 16, 2011

Give it some time Hiccups in the system..

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4653 posts

Re: HELP i cant sign on to playstation network - The connection with Playstation Network timed out!

May 16, 2011

Ya...it might take a couple days to completely get things running smooth. Don't forget...not everyone is up yet I don't think. Also, it's likely they are still doing testing on some things. And the last thing that could cause some small hitches signing in is just the simple fact that there are likely more people getting on at the same time right now than there ever has been. Everyone in the world has been waiting nearly a month to be able to get on and I'm betting that everyone who can get on is getting on.

Things will likely calm down and run smoother over the next few days. At least it's back again....I was starting to wonder if this was ever going to happen.

stargiss
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

May 16, 2011

Yes, I share your exact problems and also have not been able to log in period, not ONCE. I have received password change email, but it doesn't change my issue. BTW I do not have any error codes, just the" timed out" and it doesnt matter which user ID I try or the ps3 system.

MAG BETA TESTER
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
586 posts

May 16, 2011

Yeah i had that problem but i havent checked to see if it's resolved.FYI PSN was down for matinence so that might have something to do with it.

Get your Portable ID!Made You Read This...MIND FREAK! IM NOT ALWAYS A RACIST BUT WHEN I AM IT'S ON XBOX LIVE. Raptor Jesus....He went Extinct for our sins http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a196/Aragon101/RaptorJesus-vs-FSM2.jpg?t=1259971737 http://lee.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/raptor-jesus.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12787 posts

May 16, 2011

server overload

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 18, 2011

any idea how to fix it cause i still cant sign in ....

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes