First Son
6 posts

Re: card services said that playstation ne taked out 2.77 ringgit but didn't

May 20, 2013

it was a debit card(master card), i tried using it today but im not able too. i think the main problem is that my country is set to singapore for some reason and my credit cards billing infomation is in malaysia, how do i fix this problem? but i guess my debit cards works if playstation did take out 2.66 for verification . but still not able to purchase anything. 

Thank you for your time guys really appreciate it . 

Message 11 of 14 (116 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40067 posts

May 20, 2013

zonad666 wrote:

it was a debit card(master card), i tried using it today but im not able too. i think the main problem is that my country is set to singapore for some reason and my credit cards billing infomation is in malaysia, how do i fix this problem? but i guess my debit cards works if playstation did take out 2.66 for verification . but still not able to purchase anything. 

Thank you for your time guys really appreciate it . 

This will be the reason zonad.

Just because they took 2.66 was as I explained on the previous page a holding fee to check the card etc, that will be returned to your card in a day or so.

When setting up an account Sony assumes that you are choosing your home country, I know occasionally that is not an option, was this the reason you choose Singapore & not Malasyia?

Once you have chosen a country for your account you cannot change it, I can only suggest you try to get PSN cards for the country where your account is.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 12 of 14 (110 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 20, 2013

il just get them psn cards instead then. got my playstation few years back and i cant recall how i set it up to singapore.malaysia is just next door no biggie actually. 

cheers brit-ko. if you play fifa 13 ultimate team add me up lets play.

Message 13 of 14 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
40067 posts

May 20, 2013

zonad666 wrote:

il just get them psn cards instead then. got my playstation few years back and i cant recall how i set it up to singapore.malaysia is just next door no biggie actually. 

cheers brit-ko. if you play fifa 13 ultimate team add me up lets play.

You're welcome, happy gaming!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 14 of 14 (102 Views)
0 Likes