Jun 23 2012
By: nova-c96 First Son 1 posts

HELP!!! Account got hacked!!!

1 replies 231 views Edited Jun 23, 2012

Hi,

My friend's PSN-account just got hacked.He accidentely gave his password to someone, and that person changed it. So he can't sign in. Also, because the emailadress connected to the PSN-account had the same password, it too got changed. Basiscly, there's no PSN-account he can access, and no email-account he can access.

There is still money on the hacked account. Is there anyway I can help him block the account without having the email account?

Plz help!!
He's a good guy!

Message 1 of 2 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
38734 posts

Re: HELP!!! Account got hacked!!!

Jun 23, 2012

Welcome to the PlayStation Community!

nova-c96 wrote:

Hi,

My friend's PSN-account just got hacked.He accidentely gave his password to someone, and that person changed it. So he can't sign in. Also, because the emailadress connected to the PSN-account had the same password, it too got changed. Basiscly, there's no PSN-account he can access, and no email-account he can access.

There is still money on the hacked account. Is there anyway I can help him block the account without having the email account?

Plz help!!
He's a good guy!

Your friend?, ok, if you say so!

By the way the account wasn't hacked at all, it wasn't stolen either, the account was accessed by the other party because they had your password because you/your friend game it to them, probably for game-sharing purposes.

You could try contacting Sony about this but I wouldn't expect too much from them, like I said you/your friend gave away the password.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 2 (231 Views)
0 Likes