Highlighted
Oct 21 2011
By: TheShark16 First Son 1 posts

HACKERS - FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - PSN ID

2 replies 349 views Edited Oct 21, 2011

Beware of a certain PSN ID = MyMinions

This started about 3 weeks ago when I was surfing the internet trying to find out why my Ultimate Team was down and came across this site: http://h1.ripway.com/EAFIFA12Ultimateteam/index.htm . Later, I was reading the EA forums on account safety and learned that I, most likely, just typed my email and password into a Phishing page! The forum said to report any of these websites so I am doing so.

FYI, what they did was open a Yahoo! Answers question and the person responded with, "everything you need to know is on here". That page is: http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110928081348AAU1mjz

TODAY, I came home and my entire Ultimate Team had been sold/traded away and nearly all of my coins gone. I have spent a lot of cash dollars on new packs trying to make my team better. I had hundreds and hundreds of players with multipule squads. All of my team had been "traded" to this PSN ID, each went for 100,000 coins!

Also, I have been notified by GMail that someone in France was attempting to access my account, I live in the USA. The IP Address of the user attempting to hack my account was France. (proxad.net:82.227.236.212)

If anyone knows how I can get my team back, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know. I am very sad and can only imagine what a young kid would feel like if this happened.

To this user, I will find you, I will. I know you are on eBay selling the coins you got from hacking my account...

Message 2 of 3 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Re: HACKERS - FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - PSN ID = MyMinions

Oct 21, 2011

Welcome to the PlayStation Community!

It is against the Rules of Conduct to blacklist other players.

Message 1 of 3 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

Re: HACKERS - FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - PSN ID

Oct 21, 2011

TheShark16 please contact Sony about this user. They take fraud and hacking very seriously.

Message 3 of 3 (349 Views)
0 Likes