Sep 24 2012
By: Shieldwolf407 Splicer 48 posts

Grief Reporting?

3 replies 190 views Edited Sep 24, 2012

So I was playing BF3 & this guy (on the same team) kept killing his own teammates, I messaged him to stop & he is now threatening to hack & steal (or delete) my PSN account. Just wondering what can be done to prevent this & can I Grief Report him for the threat?

Message 1 of 4 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Re: Grief Reporting?

Sep 24, 2012

Grief Report? If you can Grief Report them, i'd love to know how you did this, considering, I can't even find the Opption to do this on PS3 at all... I know for a time, there was an Option on the XMB Screen, but it was Removed from what I know... If it is still there, plz help me find it?

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 2 of 4 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Go to the message they sent, press triangle, scroll down to Grief Report.

Message 3 of 4 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Wait, so it went from the XMB Screen, to just plain Messages now? Thats just sad, cause if they don't send a message, & it's through Voice, or In-Game behaviour, you are pretty much SOL.. Thats just not right... They need to let us Grief Report from the XMB Screen, & type their Names in Manually, leter, by letter... It's the one problem I have with HOME, is that you are required to select these so called people from a list... That list doesn't do crap if it Refreshes after you Freeze Up on PS3...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 4 of 4 (174 Views)
0 Likes