Mar 14 2013
By: HawkHopper First Son 1 posts

God of War Ascension bonus preorder items

1 replies 98 views Edited Mar 14, 2013
So my copy of GoW Ascension arrived in the mail a day early, so I put the codes in. When I put my mythological heroes multiplayer pack and blade of judgement weapon codes in, it accepted the code, but I didn't get the content. When I put in the codes again, it says the code has been redeemed. When I go into my downloads, it's not there. Help me please
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (98 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46582 posts

Re: God of War Ascension bonus preorder items

Mar 14, 2013

HawkHopper wrote:
So my copy of GoW Ascension arrived in the mail a day early, so I put the codes in. When I put my mythological heroes multiplayer pack and blade of judgement weapon codes in, it accepted the code, but I didn't get the content. When I put in the codes again, it says the code has been redeemed. When I go into my downloads, it's not there. Help me please

Is there possibly a little icon on your game menu for installing the content, sometimes games do i that way (downloads the content, the DL shows up on your  game list, then you install it)

I haven't got GOW: A yet so I can't be certain this is the issue but if it is you should be all set once you install it!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (80 Views)
0 Likes