Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 13 2013
By: channing21 First Son 1 posts

God of War Ascension Champion Pack Issue

15 replies 2319 views Edited Mar 13, 2013

I got GOW:A collectors edition today from Gamestop and just had a problem downloading the Champions Pack. I first redeemed the code included that gave me the avatars, soundtrack, theme then I started playing the campaign for a while with no problems. Later on I went to enter the champions pack code(Leonidas, Achilles, etc. + MP booster) and when I redeemed the code through account management on my ps3, it allowed me to see everything that was included and when I hit continue through it all, it went to the download screen saying "Thank You for your purchase" or something along those lines but the screen was blank and I didn't have a choice to download anything. I then went to the playstation store to see if they were in my download list but all that appeared was the soundtrack and earlier things I had downloaded. I went back to account managment to transaction history, and the Champions Pack appeared and it said the code was redeemed, but I could not download any of the items. Anyone have similar problems or know how to fix this?

Message 1 of 16 (2,319 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: God of War Ascension Champion Pack Issue

Mar 13, 2013

Same thing happened to me this morning after I picked it up from Gamestop, standard edition with Champions Pack. Glad I'm not the only one with this issue. Try playing multiplayer to see if the skins unlocked. Maybe it was a ghost download. I didn't get around to doing it today so imma try tomorrow

Message 2 of 16 (2,302 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 13, 2013

This happened to me as well. I thought I read some where that the download would be there when you play the game but so far I've seen no signs of anything. 

Message 3 of 16 (2,260 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Hey guys welcome to the forum!

All should be well today, you just had to wait for the store to update.  I got my copy yesterday too and the code didn't work immediately but it did a little later. Check it today and you should be fine!  See you in-game fellow warriors!

Message 4 of 16 (2,257 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Thanks! Hopefully you're right, I'll try it today when I get home from work.

Message 5 of 16 (2,226 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 13, 2013
For me it still didn't appear and the code for the new fighters for PlayStation all-star battle royal its says I type it un correctly but a did it perfect can any one help?
Message 6 of 16 (2,152 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Hey guys just want to let you know if you already entered the code go to account management and to your services lists and the champions pack shows up then it should already be there when you play in multiplayer I spoke with support and when I went in I had all of my downloads so check it out.Hope this helps.

Message 7 of 16 (2,055 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 14, 2013

:smileymad: yo the PsABR dlc doesnt come out until the 19th so thats when you can redeem that code. as for the champions pack dlc that gamestop gives you. thats registered under services and it appears in the game when playing the multiplayer mode. :smileylol:

Message 8 of 16 (1,940 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Spoiler
:smileyhappy: kudos to me.
Message 9 of 16 (1,938 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts