Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 23 2013
By: TiiNkY_WhiiSk3y First Son 2 posts

Global network ?

3 replies 347 views Edited Jun 23, 2013

Hi all,

i am from Malta and i have always been loyaled to sony (playstation) like 80% of the populaiton in Malta owns a playstation console.

Malta does not have that connection for all the things like we cant enter in playstation store to buy a DLC or buy a game from it. 

We can only play the game and thats it no dlc`s no gams from ps store vidxone. i am worried that on the ps4 same things will happen, we ownt be able to use Unlimited video or unlimited music , wownt be able to get in store, wownt be able to use the gaikai system or something like that. if i enter in unlimited music in ps3 it tells me (the service is not available in your country/region.)

will these things be available in countries like Malta when the ps4 relises ?

Message 1 of 4 (347 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Re: Global network ?

Jun 24, 2013

PS4 is suppose to have NO region lock :smileyhappy:

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Message 2 of 4 (216 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
16762 posts

Jun 24, 2013

The PS4 uses the same PSN that the PS3, PS Vita, and PSP do.  There are no changes announced for PSN to occur with the release of the PS4.  There will still be a separate PSN for each country, just as there is now; and no additional countries will be supported by PSN just because the PS4 is being released.  Sorry. If 80% of the population of Malta really has a recent Playstation console, then Sony must have a very good reason for not offering PSN there.

GKP
Message 3 of 4 (212 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 24, 2013

ok so basically we pay for the ps+ just the same ammount like all over the world to get only online gaming and we cant even try get gaikai , unlimited videos unlimited movies and all that cool stuff. il think more than twice if buying a ps4 this time . i want to pay like others and get the same things like others do.

Message 4 of 4 (192 Views)
0 Likes