First Son
1 posts

Re: Ghostbusters:The Video Game Online Connection Error, Please Help....

Jun 8, 2013

This has also happend to me to and I have never played it online and it also giving me the same connection error.

Message 11 of 14 (763 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Jun 8, 2013

I'm not an authority on the subject, but the servers were shut down this past November without the requisite 90-day notice- not that any penalties (if any apply) could really be enforced at this point, as Atari has declared bankruptcy and is auctioning off its assets. As far as I know, Terminal Reality has not responded to inquiry (though I doubt that the servers were their responsibility), and the petition to have the game's online component restored seems to have gone nowhere (is my memory muddled, or does not Sony itself control the franchise via Columbia Pictures?).

The game is now one of a bare handful of non-sports titles to have had their plugs pulled, putting the Platinum Trophy forever out of reach. If only we had known, I, for one, would never have let it languish in my backlog for as long as I did.

Now it just sits on my shelf, mocking me...

Yes, I am a Homestuck. DEAL WITH IT.
Message 12 of 14 (757 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
42 posts

Nov 10, 2013

I just bought the game and just got the internet back only to discover that I cannot play it online.  I'm really upset over this and I'm hoping someone somewhere comes up with some sort of fix.  

Message 13 of 14 (646 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 7, 2015
Does this apply even if I'm not playing on line. I get message when I just want to play using the console and two controllers
Message 14 of 14 (334 Views)
0 Likes