Jan 21 2014
By: TerraAshura First Son 4 posts

Getting weird errors when trying to buy 14 for '14 games

2 replies 163 views Edited Jan 21, 2014

I realized today was the last day (before the store update) for the 14 for '14 deal and there were a few games I wanted to grab (Tales of Xillia and MGS: Peace Walker) and when I went on to the store today I first got messages simply saying "an error has occurred." Then after browsing around and trying a different method, I instead got a message reading "This content is available exclusively for Playstation Plus members. Please sign up for Playstation Plus and enjoy this content and much more now!" despite me having had a Plus account for just under a month now. I even went through the PC site and there it told me "You are not eligable to purchase or download this content." Help?

Message 1 of 3 (163 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Getting weird errors when trying to buy 14 for '14 games

Jan 21, 2014
Yeah I'm not able to purchase Killzone: Mercenary, either. I was able to purchase some stuff this morning.
Message 2 of 3 (152 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4420 posts

Re: Getting weird errors when trying to buy 14 for '14 games

Jan 22, 2014

Hey there guys. I hate to say it, but you were a bit too late. As stated in the PlayStation Blog, the promotion ended already. The promotion was through 1/20/2014 meaning that the start of today 1/21/2014, the sale no longer applies. The errors you were getting were due to the store updating today. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

J_W

Message 3 of 3 (126 Views)
0 Likes