Do you mean 
Jun 06 2011
By: spiritanointed Wastelander 761 posts

Getting so tired of "Network Error D4512 & X80710D23, etc"

9 replies 521 views Edited Jun 6, 2011

"Network Error, The connection to the server was lost, D4512"

"Network Error, The connection to the server was lost, X80710D23"

"Network Error, The connection to the server was lost, X80710102"

I've heard of people going through this, but in the two or three years I've been on Home, I've never had this problem. Home's been active for a couple years now and people are STILL being targeted by this problem!

I got attacked with this about two core client updates ago and so my visitations on Home have been incredibly brief... but I've deleted Home three times and re-installed it three times already and I'm still having the same problem! Now this isn't because PSN is flooded by people because I deleted and re-installed Home before the PSN hacking and after the hacking. Been having the same problem for the last 4-6 months...

I'm eager to be more active on Home, but I can't if every 5 minutes I'm getting kicked off for the same reason. Can the Playstation Home Devs PLEASE, PLEASE get it right!

I want to download the Welcome Home stuff but this is getting incredibly frustrating... Glasswalls, somebody... PLEASE, do something to help us!

Message 1 of 10 (521 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3055 posts

Re: Getting so tired of "Network Error D4512 & X80710D23, etc"

Jun 6, 2011

To clarify, these are network errors, due to high traffic, internal conflicts, errors, maintanace or many other reasons, but you are NOT being targeted, hacked, or attacked.  I wish I had a solution for you other than waiting a little while and trying again, but unfortunately we all experiance these errors at some point.

Edit:  I myself have been getting error D(7 -13) every time I try to log into Home for the past 2 days now.   I just keep trying and eventually I get in.

Message 2 of 10 (521 Views)
Wastelander
761 posts

Jun 6, 2011

Thanks for the reply, so everyone is experiencing this? It just seems unlikely that this never happened to me until about two client updates ago when after I had updated it, Home had been consistently logging me off with those same errors. When this past update came around I was really excited and hoping they had addressed the issue, but I'm experiencing the same problems.

I'll keep trying, I just hope Home doesn't forever leave a bad taste to the casual gamer's for the same frustration...

Message 3 of 10 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
761 posts

Jun 10, 2011

Ugh... this is just ridiculous. Days later, I'm still having trouble... Are the Home servers going to be over populated all the time or what? I mean, I should video record my experience because it seems to be getting worse, now. Before at least I was able to log in for a good 5-10 mins, now I'm getting kicked out and once I get kicked out it kicks me out again without me even logging in!

I get this is a beta, heck I was part of the Closed Beta and even when they first opened their servers during Open Beta it wasn't as ridiculous as this...That's why I'm asking if I'm the only one going through this or is there something that I can do (short of deleting Home, coz I've done that three times already)?

Again, I get this is a beta, but they're marketing this thing like crazy as if it was a finished product. Home has already left a bad taste in many casual gamers, we REAAALLY need to get on the ball and address this...

Can someone PLEASE help me? It doesn't make sense to want to be in Home but get kicked out every 2-5 minutes... thanks.

Message 4 of 10 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
761 posts

Jun 13, 2011

Seriously, does anyone know where I can report this? E3 is almost over and it's taken me hours to watch 4 trailers and I can't seem to get past that. I'm missing out on everything because of this issue... I even deleted it 3 more times since my last post, increased the allotted space on my HDD and deleted the game save under settings. I also checked for a system update so everything is up to speed... What can I do? I need someplace to report this and get some answers, I get it's a "beta"... I'm a Closed Beta candidate... It's never been like this for me... Thanks for any help anyone can give me...

Message 5 of 10 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
761 posts

Jun 17, 2011

Ok so my discussion got moved to the Tech Support forum... Don't know why, seeing as how there's little to NO activity that goes on here...

Guys, I'm a Sony fan and a Playstation Home fan... a big one... But you guys just can't keep ignoring your fanbase like this. We've all been trying real hard to be understanding over all the times you guys keep your silence and not communicate with us. Home is still a beta, and I've been in enough beta programs to know that the devs keeps CLOSE communication with the beta testers...

If Home still is a "beta" even after SEVEN years of the Playstation 3's life cycle, then please operate like one.

I updated Home today to 1.5.1, and to my delight it worked for about an hour (if you don't count the couple times it kicked me off within that hour) but after the hour, it went back to kicking me out every 30 seconds - 1 minute. I deleted Home again, re-installed it and re-updated it back to 1.5.1... Nothing. Home is completely unusable to me. Can someone PLEASE communicate with me.

Thanks.

Message 6 of 10 (521 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jun 22, 2011

This just started happening to me tonight i hardly ever got this message and i've tried everything to correct it but it still does this D:< i cant stay on for more than 20 minutes.

Message 7 of 10 (521 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 23, 2011

Just within the past week I've been having the same issues! My screen is litterally sitting in front of me with the "X80710D23" error! Just as you have, I've deleted and re-installed/updated Home, with no luck. Everytime I restart the system, I can play for about 5 minutes, then I get kicked every 30 seconds without even touching the controller! I am a HUGE Home fan, I've been playing it since they only had Central Plaza, and at least back then it worked! I either want into Home, or I want answers!

Message 8 of 10 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jun 5, 2012

I'm sick of this codes crap fix the problem ppl I can't do anything on home for more than 5 min with out some kind of disconnect I pay alot of money for ps3 home stuff and I'd like to be able to enjoy it but can't due to network errors

Message 9 of 10 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jun 5, 2012

Amen to that

Message 10 of 10 (521 Views)
0 Likes