Highlighted
Oct 04 2013
By: SecretSniper43 First Son 4 posts

GTA 5 Will not Download

3 replies 351 views Edited Oct 4, 2013

So... I have only had this problem once. I got "playstation plus" for free and tried to download Hitman absolution and it got to 124 mb and stopped. There was no error sign, it simply said downloading then pending then downloading then pending. I did not see this as a  problem since the game was free so I did not worry about it. I am now having this same exact problem with GTA 5 which I just bought probably 3 hours ago. I have contacted Playstation, my Service provider and even the people who make my router. There seems to be nothing anyone can do about this, is anyone else having this issue? Or possibly somebody who has had this issue and figured out what was wrong. If anyone could help me figure this out it will be much appreciated. 

Thank you very much.

Message 1 of 4 (351 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

GTA 5 will not load

Oct 4, 2013

So... I have only had this problem once. I got "playstation plus" for free and tried to download Hitman absolution and it got to 124 mb and stopped. There was no error sign, it simply said downloading then pending then downloading then pending. I did not see this as a  problem since the game was free so I did not worry about it. I am now having this same exact problem with GTA 5 which I just bought probably 3 hours ago. I have contacted Playstation, my Service provider and even the people who make my router. There seems to be nothing anyone can do about this, is anyone else having this issue? Or possibly somebody who has had this issue and figured out what was wrong. If anyone could help me figure this out it will be much appreciated. 

Thank you very much

Message 2 of 4 (374 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28891 posts

Re: GTA 5 Will not Download

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2013

You might want to look at [SUPPORT] GTA V: Online to see if anyone else is having the same issue. And there may be a solution posted. And if not, copy your post and paste it there if Moderation doesn't move it  for you.

Edit: duplicate threads merged

U--J

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3 of 4 (338 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: GTA 5 Will not Download

Oct 4, 2013
Thanks man I will definitely use this.
Message 4 of 4 (319 Views)
0 Likes