Apr 29 2013
By: ShRINu First Son 6 posts

GOD OF WAR SAGA ISSUES - NO SOLUTIONS YET!

3 replies 171 views Edited Apr 29, 2013

HI all,

Up to now, my issue isnt solved yet. some guy pointed out to Sony's contact options, but nothing is working.! i got no answer from FB, and i cant reach out Sony's phone. am really frustrated since :

i've bought GOW Saga last week, and the code for the 2 PSP games has been expired already on 31st of March.

I saw in some places that they've extended the validity to 2014, and i tried again with no results.

WHAT DO I DO???? THIS IS A SCAM!!! Stealing people's money???????? its clearly written on the box : 5 FULL GAMES!!!!!!!

this is really frustrating, coz i bought the SAGA specifically to be able 2 play the 2 PSP games (since i dont own 1) and guess what, these are the only games not working.
 i really hope to get a reply soon.

Message 1 of 4 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: GOD OF WAR SAGA ISSUES - NO SOLUTIONS YET!

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

Why can't you Sony? This issue has been resolved by them in the past...

There's also the live chat. You seem to be trying harder to make this an issue than you are to solving it.

Message 2 of 4 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Apr 29, 2013

No one is intentionally stealing your money.  There were some mix ups with the codes yes.  Your best course of action is call customer support or get a hold of them via live chat. If you can't call do the live chat as you must have internet access if you are posting here.  Here is the link for customer support options: http://us.playstation.com/support/contact_options/index.htm

Good Luck!

Message 3 of 4 (163 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 30, 2013

thanks..

i'll do a live chat. problem is the time difference.. am GMT +4

no worries, i'll check out with them

cheers

Message 4 of 4 (146 Views)
0 Likes