Oct 25 2011
By: KENYANSYO First Son 1 posts

Funds not being able to process.

5 replies 61 views Edited Oct 25, 2011

Greetings All!

Recently I've been trying to add funds to my account however PSN is not allowing me to do so it says funds cannot be allowed or credit card is not valid, both on psn and qriocity. However, I have tried my debit and credit card they worked previously before no problem until recently. If anyone can assist me in this matter it would be great!

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6 (61 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39174 posts

Re: Funds not being able to process.

Oct 25, 2011

KENYANSYO wrote:

Greetings All!

Recently I've been trying to add funds to my account however PSN is not allowing me to do so it says funds cannot be allowed or credit card is not valid, both on psn and qriocity. However, I have tried my debit and credit card they worked previously before no problem until recently. If anyone can assist me in this matter it would be great!

Thanks!

Hi & Welcome to the Playstation Online Community.

You've tried this on the Qriocity website too?, hmmm, I suppose unless you want to add funds using PSN Cards I'm a little stumped at where to point you to next, sorry.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 6 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
666 posts

Nov 10, 2011

Not happy but happy to see I'm not alone. I cannot add funds to my wallet either by the Playstation Network account, Playstation Store or even with qriocity.

Playstation network just said 'Unable to add funds'

QRIOCITY said credit card info is invalid but it is exactly as it should be.

I have contacted Support and await an answer as to why.

Save our Planet for the Children of our Future!
Message 3 of 6 (61 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1055 posts

Nov 12, 2011

Are you guys in Canada? I know a lot of Canadians having the same problem, myself being one.

Usuyami Trophy Card
Message 4 of 6 (61 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 5, 2012

im canadian and im having same the issue, im trying to use the card ive always used and it no longer works. i tried thru the ps3, media go and qriocity website and nothing works. this is really frustrating... i feel like im gonna miss out on some great holiday deals because of it.

ive read a bunch of forums and its a dead end... i cant find the or help or the answers im looking for, and on top of that, the only thing that comes out of all that, is the fact that customer support is absolutely useless.

Message 5 of 6 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Jan 16, 2012

I had the same problem and it was saying Credit card not valid, check again!!

After checking my info over and over again, I found out that the address information has to be EXACTLY they way your bank has it.

Take a look at your bank statement and put the address EXACTLY the same way. for example if your statement says:

APT ##

### Main Street

You should enter it in this order:

Street Address 1: APT ##

Street Address 2: ### Main Street

Hope this help.

Message 6 of 6 (61 Views)
0 Likes