Oct 30 2011
By: haritckftw First Son 2 posts

Funds Not added to wallet, INR 100 Charged Per every Trial.

1 replies 101 views Edited Oct 30, 2011

1 $= 50 INR.

I have read a lot of posts regarding People being charged $1 For no reason, as they r unable to add funds to their psn But per every trial, They Are charged $1 . I guess in India, (My Sad Country) , Rs 100 Are charged... Please Guide me..

P.S- Rs.= INR

Heres My Story-:

I added My Credit card to My Playstation System, and I was charged Rs. 100 For No reason.

Then I Attempted to make a purchase @ the play station Store and The Purchase was Unsuccesful But I was still charged Rs. 100. (Again!)

I thought That This must be a problem with my Card, So I added another card to my PS3.. Then I was again Charged Rs. 100! !

Then I tried to make purchase, again and again..And this time I was charged Rs. 400 ( 4 x Rs. 100 ) ...

Thank God that I checked My Inbox to see the transactions, Otherwise I would have tried this thing 30-40 times and would have lost my  $30-40 approx.

Is this Money Refunded? If Yes then In How many days? And If its not refunded, What to do to get it ? :/

Message 1 of 2 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
39470 posts

Re: Funds Not added to wallet, INR 100 Charged Per every Trial.

Oct 31, 2011

haritckftw wrote:

1 $= 50 INR.

I have read a lot of posts regarding People being charged $1 For no reason, as they r unable to add funds to their psn But per every trial, They Are charged $1 . I guess in India, (My Sad Country) , Rs 100 Are charged... Please Guide me..

P.S- Rs.= INR

Heres My Story-:

I added My Credit card to My Playstation System, and I was charged Rs. 100 For No reason.

It wasn't for no reason, the $1.00/Rs100 charge is Sony's system checking that your credit card is valid, not stolen etc, each time you do this the same charge will be applied, hence the further charges you mention below.

Then I Attempted to make a purchase @ the play station Store and The Purchase was Unsuccesful But I was still charged Rs. 100. (Again!)

I thought That This must be a problem with my Card, So I added another card to my PS3.. Then I was again Charged Rs. 100! !

Then I tried to make purchase, again and again..And this time I was charged Rs. 400 ( 4 x Rs. 100 ) ...

Thank God that I checked My Inbox to see the transactions, Otherwise I would have tried this thing 30-40 times and would have lost my  $30-40 approx.

Is this Money Refunded? If Yes then In How many days? And If its not refunded, What to do to get it ? :/

Yes the money should be refunded in a day or so.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 2 (101 Views)
0 Likes