Apr 24 2013
By: dark_hawk64 First Son 1 posts

Free games after the hack

2 replies 213 views Edited Apr 24, 2013

I deleted a free game I got after the hack, Dead Nation, and my friend wanted me to play it with him again. We tried both of our accounts and neither had it, and I saw some other people had the problem but no solutions and the threads died. Any help?

Message 1 of 3 (213 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28392 posts

Re: Free games after the hack

[ Edited ]
Apr 24, 2013

Generally when we've deleted a purchased game, we can still download it by going to our game purchase/downloads. Look under My Downloads or My Purchases (either in the PS Store or Account Management). You should be able to redownload the game from there. I'm sorry I can't be of more help as I am currently off my PS3 and in the process of moving. 

As for the free games after the hack, I don't see why it should be any different. Hopefully someone who has experienced this situation can throw in their two cents.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2 of 3 (210 Views)
MVP Support
40067 posts

Re: Free games after the hack

Apr 24, 2013

dark_hawk64 wrote:

I deleted a free game I got after the hack, Dead Nation, and my friend wanted me to play it with him again. We tried both of our accounts and neither had it, and I saw some other people had the problem but no solutions and the threads died. Any help?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Have you looked in your download history for the game?

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 3 of 3 (192 Views)