Highlighted
Nov 21 2012
By: ICEJACKEL Sackboy 480 posts

Free Wonderbook Dynamic Theme did not work...

9 replies 460 views Edited Nov 21, 2012

I posted this under PS3 support but I think this is a better place to start, I also sent PS and email about this...

I got an email from Sony saying "hey look the new Wonderbook is out and here is a free Dynamic Theme for you" (that's not verbatim), not really interested in getting the game but the free theme looked cool plus it was free. I used the code and it said successfully it was used and when I try to download it nothing was there. I then went under my download list and yep you guessed it nothing there and then I went under transaction history and it was there. Anyone else have this problem with this or any other theme or product? If so how did you get it fixed, Thanks!

Message 1 of 10 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Redeem Code For Book Of Spells Dynamic Theme

Nov 21, 2012

As above says I got a redeem code for this via my email, I enter the code, but the theme is no where to be found, anywhere.

Anyone else know what the deal is with this?

Message 2 of 10 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Re: Free Wonderbook Dynamic Theme did not work...

Nov 21, 2012
Yes this happened to me to as well. I don't know why they hand out codes to things that dont exist, Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 10 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
480 posts

Nov 21, 2012

TJMVoyager wrote:
Yes this happened to me to as well. I don't know why they hand out codes to things that don't exist, Smiley Very Happy

I have no idea, I contacted Sony but have not heard anything back as of yet. Honestly I don't care to much about the theme (just looked cool) but if this is going to be an on going problem I would like to know the solution....

Message 4 of 10 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
480 posts

Nov 23, 2012

I have an update! I just got an email back from Sony and they said they know about the issue and they are working on and to check my download list in a couple of days...

Message 5 of 10 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Nov 23, 2012

I thought it was just me, Well i guess i'll try to redeem code again or see my download list ina few days.

Message 6 of 10 (420 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

This is really odd. I remember the email containing the code that didn't work at first, then the theme can't be downloaded for some reason. Still can't download it to date. My guess that they might have some issues with it.

Edit: I'll wait before contacting Sony about this.

Message 7 of 10 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Dec 12, 2012
Anybody seen any updates to this issue yet? I'm having identical problem as well.
Message 8 of 10 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Dec 12, 2012

elchorno wrote:
Anybody seen any updates to this issue yet? I'm having identical problem as well.

Not that i know of, I redeemed the code awhile back but don't see it on my Download list.

Message 9 of 10 (332 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

If you Re: Free Wonderbook Dynamic Theme did not work...

[ Edited ]
Jan 8, 2013

I can't even download it, but the transaction history shows my code redeemed.  PS Support said the code was invalid when they tried, but said to forward "Wonderbook: Book of Spells - stories will never be the same." email to them.

Post edited from original content.

Message 10 of 10 (314 Views)
0 Likes