Jun 15 2013
By: moosemcgee123 First Son 1 posts

Free PSN cash??? help please!

2 replies 179 views Edited Jun 15, 2013

It all started a month ago when I lost my debit card, the same debit card I used for the PSN. So I ordered a new card, but the strange thing is that I can STILL BUY THINGS OFF MY OLD CARD. I check my banking balance, but there still is no charge to my account. So who is paying the $19.99 for Portal 2?? I have no freaking idea. Is this a common problem? Should I worry about credit card fraud, or celebrate because I've found free Playstation games for life?? HELP!

Message 1 of 3 (179 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Re: Free PSN cash??? help please!

Jun 16, 2013
The balance should come out between 4-5 business days. Also I would cancel the card and change card data on psn. Yes this problem occurres all the time. If you see no charge, then change card info on psn, not doing so may ban you from psn, or may get you arrested due to its illegal. Also moose, you may wait till the cards expiration date on which it will stop working on PSN. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know. You may add my Sony Account: cia95ericeuropa
Message 2 of 3 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: Free PSN cash??? help please!

Jun 18, 2013
Well, you're using a debit card so I'm guessing its coming out of your account your bank is processing the transaction. Don't go broke. And if you did find a magic glitch, don't advertise it on a Sony forum.
Message 3 of 3 (124 Views)
0 Likes