Nov 27 2013
By: zdsage Monster Hunter 33 posts

Forgot the birthdate I put

4 replies 441 views Edited Nov 27, 2013

Im usualy cautious of putting my actual real life information down and recently I needed to call playstation so that I can change my password. because I forgot my birthdate, is there a way I can find what birthdate I put?

Message 1 of 5 (441 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
864 posts

Re: Forgot the birthdate I put

Nov 27, 2013
No there is not.

When you start again, either use the same fake age for everything, or don't fib to get around age restrictions.
Message 2 of 5 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
734 posts

Nov 27, 2013

Just call up Customer service and tell them you forgot what you put for your birthday. Ignore gordondunk he likes to troll people with these types of questions 

Message 3 of 5 (423 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
864 posts

Nov 28, 2013
There is no troll there at all. Many have called customer service and have been turned down because of not knowing the birth date.

Its a security question, from a forced reset, due to security issues.

And my advice is sound. If your going to fake your age, use the same one everywhere.
Message 4 of 5 (380 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 28, 2013

I read that there is NO WAY to change your account birth date in the case you did not enter the real one and want to do it now. Support articles says that the only way is to create a new account. Hey sony, i bought alot of content with this current account, i don't wanna lose it!! Smiley Sad

back when i created my account, i entered a fake birth date (2 years older) to fit the mature content restriction in case there was some. Exemple:  not being able to see new games preview on steam because of the age is completely retarded.

Now that i am over 20 years old. I would like to change that fake birth date to the real one, because i also had trouble finding it to reset my password today. it was clearly not funny cause i didn't remember i did fake my birthdate back in the days. I can even send you a personal identity card to prove my age but please dear Kratos god of the gods, let me change it.

Message 5 of 5 (364 Views)
0 Likes