Dec 15 2012
By: paustin123 First Son 1 posts

Forgot old account

3 replies 191 views Edited Dec 15, 2012
Hey a long time ago I made an account ToXic_R3EAPER and I bought castle crashers on there I rested my ps3 due to it being kinda patty and the account was deleted I used an email that was real before but while entering it in found out I found that it didn't save the email I made, idk why? But can u plz give my info back for it plz?
Message 1 of 4 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: Forgot old account

Dec 15, 2012
OK. I sent you your info in a letter. Expect it to arrive in 6-8 weeks.
Message 2 of 4 (179 Views)
MVP Support
30099 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2012

That johngie is a funny, funny, guy.  This is the real answer.  No account recovery issues are ever resolved in the forum.  You have to call Playstation customer support at 800-345-SONY to recover accounts if you need more than a password reset.  If you (correctly) remember the e-mail address that you used for the old PSN account, and you still have access to the e-mail account for that address, and you know the date-of-birth that you registered with the account; then you can use the "Forgot Your Password?" link or button on the PSN sign-in screen or window. Otherwise, you have to call Playstation customer support on the phone.  You won't get your account back by posting to the forum.

GKP
Message 3 of 4 (165 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1759 posts

Dec 17, 2012

Theres a little spot where you can put a checkmark, it says remember my password or email or auto logon make sure there checked.

Message 4 of 4 (150 Views)
0 Likes