Jun 16 2014
By: Bishop_of_Death First Son 1 posts

Final Fantasy XIV Corrupted File

0 replies 551 views Edited Jun 16, 2014

Hi all.

I truly hope one of you can help me out here. I am getting so frustrated.

So, I took advantage of the discounts and purchased a few games (Walking Dead season 2 season pass, Wolf season pass, and Final Fantasy XIV for Playstation 3). The first two downloaded and installed first.

I can download FF XIV, but when I try to install it, it always stop at 14%. The error code is 80029564. It recommends that I delete the file and re-download it on PSN via "View Downloads."

So I do that. Same problem. 

I try going to the file download page directly (Rather than using my View Downloads) -- It says  "Not available for Purchase" -- "You are not able to purchase this product for the following reason(s): You already own: - FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Arandard Edition Pack" (which is weird because most games' pages would let me download again).

Crap. I look up the error code online and it says to go in safe mode and Restore File System and Rebuild Database.

I do both and I still have the same problem! Sony's chat support system isn't getting me in touch with any agents. I've also never played the beta as well.

Help please? Thank you!!!!

Message 1 of 1 (551 Views)
0 Likes