Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 16 2014
By: Bishop_of_Death First Son 1 posts

Final Fantasy XIV Corrupted File

0 replies 79 views Edited Jun 16, 2014

Hi all.

I truly hope one of you can help me out here. I am getting so frustrated.

So, I took advantage of the discounts and purchased a few games (Walking Dead season 2 season pass, Wolf season pass, and Final Fantasy XIV for Playstation 3). The first two downloaded and installed first.

I can download FF XIV, but when I try to install it, it always stop at 14%. The error code is 80029564. It recommends that I delete the file and re-download it on PSN via "View Downloads."

So I do that. Same problem. 

I try going to the file download page directly (Rather than using my View Downloads) -- It says  "Not available for Purchase" -- "You are not able to purchase this product for the following reason(s): You already own: - FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Arandard Edition Pack" (which is weird because most games' pages would let me download again).

Crap. I look up the error code online and it says to go in safe mode and Restore File System and Rebuild Database.

I do both and I still have the same problem! Sony's chat support system isn't getting me in touch with any agents. I've also never played the beta as well.

Help please? Thank you!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 1 (79 Views)
0 Likes