Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Re: Fake Playstation Network (innovyx) email?

Mar 25, 2011

Please dont tell me you actually paid for your law degree. If so, you need a refund. If you agree to a TOS, its an agreement between you and the company. Its the same if you and I agree to terms with something and we shake on it. Do you need a signature with a VERBAL contract? It doesnt take a genius to figure that out, maybe thats why you are having so much trouble with common sense. So not only are you SUPER COOL, you are SUPER SMART too.

Message 31 of 41 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Mar 25, 2011

Wow youre obviously a very cool guy. Can I tell people that I have had correspondence with you? Youre such a rebel. I mean the way you stand up to Sony and say screw the TOS. Its just awe inspiring.

Message 32 of 41 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2179 posts

Mar 25, 2011

Lol, it wasn't proven. If it was purchased from GS it was probably used, therefore the account could have been made my anyone.

They count for nothing because there's no physical proof of such agreements. Go ask a neutral party to solve your problem 'because you shook on it'. Where did you people get your info from, a cereal box? It's clear neither of you have ANY idea what you're talking about. Spare yourselves the embarrassment.

Too many games, too little time.
Message 33 of 41 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Mar 25, 2011

it did look suspious , and i didn't click on anything, matter of fact i was calling sony as i was google'd "innovyx.net" and saw this thread and hung up in major relief my jaw dropped when i saw a whole new email from some ssite i did not know and because i get tons of "junk mail" i was about to just sweep it as usual. if hackers could get all out acct info from sony network they would have the biggets lawsuit in recent years. we will know it is indeed OFFICIAL when we all get the new TOS screen when we sign in.

LOL what i would want in a settlement "free games and repairs for all PS products for life" LOL

ILL__WILL Trophy Card
Message 34 of 41 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Mar 25, 2011

ILL__WILL wrote:

it did look suspious , and i didn't click on anything, matter of fact i was calling sony as i was google'd "innovyx.net" and saw this thread. if hackers could get all out acct info from sony network they would have the biggets lawsuit in recent years. we will know it is indeed OFFICIAL when we all get the new TOS screen when we sign in.

LOL what i would want in a settlement "free games and repairs for all PS products for life" LOL

We know it's official now.  You may have missed Trawnza's post a few above yours.

http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/?a_id=2324

Message 35 of 41 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Mar 25, 2011

w0rd  thanks

ILL__WILL Trophy Card
Message 36 of 41 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Mar 26, 2011

Well if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck, its probably cat right? If Geo Hot is innocent why did he flee to South America? You spend so much time spouting off about how stupid we make OURSELVES look, when you're the one who is completely lost when it comes to the law. You agree to a TOS with a credit card without signing anything. By activating the card that's agreeing to the TOS. Now try backing out of having to pay back that money you borrow and see if that defense saves your butt. You cant cure stupidity.

Message 37 of 41 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
586 posts

Mar 26, 2011

@Dalbert, FINALLY some backup

He thinks hes so smat haha

Message 38 of 41 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4223 posts

Mar 26, 2011
Message 39 of 41 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Mar 28, 2011

Duck got your tongue?

Message 40 of 41 (158 Views)
0 Likes