First Son
6 posts

Re: [FYI] PSN Maintenance Scheduled for Thursday, January 17th

Jan 19, 2013
actually I wouldnt mind a free full game of our choice, all this time for the "inconveniences" could of gotten us 5 full games at work in overall pay. honestlyI tire of waiting, so yeah time is money, and I could be playing one of my fave games right now but cant without the DLC, so yeah 1 full free game of OUR choice would make me happy.
Message 81 of 202 (842 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Wow, finally logged in with success! I 've tried to log in for the past 3 days just to post on the forum to no avail. But after 3 days I forgot what I was going to say. Smiley Tongue

I just subscribed to plus last sunday and haven't even really got to download anything due to the ongoing "maintenance". Starting to feel a little burned.

Message 82 of 202 (750 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jan 19, 2013

As an overnight worker, you have robbed me of my gaming post work and now a night off work...  Why can't we get full details to what is going on insdead of just extending the time.  If we knew what was going on, we would not have any room to complain!

Message 83 of 202 (738 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Just logged in. <3

Message 84 of 202 (656 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Jan 19, 2013

So glad to finally get logged in and see nothing ruined on my account. But i will say, I hope with the amount of people getting logged in finally that this means this will be the last delay in the maint.

Message 85 of 202 (628 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 19, 2013

bout time but wish they would let us know why it took so long... being left in the dark after an overly long maintenece downtime is kinda a pain in the **bleep**

Message 86 of 202 (607 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 19, 2013

go to settings-System update-via internet

let it download and install and restart should login after that worked for me

Message 87 of 202 (583 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Sweet finally can log in after meeting requirements and not being able to log in so either something glitchy about that or servers back up. How about adding a box in the whats new on the ps3 xbar menu notifying us of upcoming maintence instead of going over to a computer logging into said forums to find out just idea since the PSN is playstation network and also when you do the maintence on the SEN it effects the PSN so why not notify us on the ps3 as well as a courtsey since most of us that are on these forums are PS3 owners. that would rock cause i feel is hould not have to log onto another site to find out info that effects a system on the network. after all the extensions i hope the servers are back up either way i am not shutting off my ps3 till i get confirmation they are back up. kind of sucks when my wife's ps3 was able to log in just fine and mine did not.

Message 88 of 202 (578 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 19, 2013

If you still have troubles do the force update like i mentioned in my previous post. Cant access the store or ps home but can still play online Smiley Tongue

Message 89 of 202 (550 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Ziggy3069 wrote:

As an overnight worker, you have robbed me of my gaming post work and now a night off work...  Why can't we get full details to what is going on insdead of just extending the time.  If we knew what was going on, we would not have any room to complain!

Agreed. We are paying you for a service. As of now it has been 3 days since we have been able to access the service we have paid for. Most of us would be at least a little if not totally understanding if only public relations had the common courtesy to tell us what it isexactly that has wasted 3 days of a purchased subscription. I think everyone would agree with me when I say as paying customers we deserve a little more insight than "please be patient".

Message 90 of 202 (496 Views)
0 Likes