Wastelander
783 posts

Re: [FYI] PSN Maintenance Scheduled for Thursday, January 17th

Jan 19, 2013

Finally updating, but 10 minutes for 26mb.

Message 191 of 202 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Sony says its activision and activision says its Sony I'm tired of this crap
Message 192 of 202 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jan 19, 2013

ok so it seems to be back online 100% however in my playstation home expierience im pretty unhappy... why was my club furniture and layout deleted completely??? last i checked i have playstation plus and pay for more than just 3 months i'm no broke lil kid i pay for a year at a time. with that being said why were the files that belong to me that i have set up and my money paid for being changed without me being the one to change them? having playstation plus storage simply means even if that file has been corrupted it can be replaced and should not be changed in code or design... now idk about you but when companies of any kind start changing things that belong to me like that. i don't take it too kindly and should prob delete all card info and info in general. obviously the servers are not secure, not gonna trust my information out there like that..say goodbye to some money sony! LOL

Message 193 of 202 (328 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Well now that I can finally sign in to comment.Way to go sony...your really good at "maintenance" You need to do a better job of keeping the players up-to-date and get waaaaaaaaaay better at "fixing" things. You were still running the psn advertising banner on the home menu so why not put a update into it?

Message 194 of 202 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jan 19, 2013

i agree instead of advertising more and more and more for a buck how bout you keep your current customers up to date and supply a maintenance ticker in the top right hand corner of the xmb (with accurate times - be real) and stop playin games. theres many of us who think it's best and if you want us to continue to buy your products you should start caring a lil more!

Message 195 of 202 (316 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Burrr!
Message 196 of 202 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jan 19, 2013

and to add to my suggestion about a maintenance ticker it doesnt have to be there all the time obviously as you can add it simply while doing updates.. i do it with my website why can you not with a console let alone a website... the rest of the time go back to your rarely read advertising fyi ppl click on what's new more so then reading that lil box for new products. however if they knew it contained the answer for why they cant get on then this could be helpful in many ways and i'm sure they would check it out! GOOD DAY SONY GRRR

Message 197 of 202 (304 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Are many of you seriously getting mad over a DLC not up in the store YET?

Will your life be in any mortal danger for not having this DLC?

Seriously most of you need to chill out it is not as big of a deal like you guys are making it seem.

And here is a little slice of reality for many of you that feel so entitiled to the point where you think sony will care or be hurt that you quit playing PS3 for 360.

I own both systems and quite honestly I like LIVE way more than PSN.

But back to my reality slice, everyday someone in the world is buying a PS3 and joining PSN and every now and then someone else gets PS+ sony isn't hurting for cash or anything so enough with your self-entitlement.

Get over it your DLC will be up soon so stop coming to a thread that was made to INFORM you about the progress of the maintenance, not for you to come in and whine that you are so special that your dlc YOU bought isn't there and you must bash the company.
Weiss photo Bouncy_weiss.gif
Message 198 of 202 (351 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Message 199 of 202 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jan 19, 2013

last i saw most of your posts are whining about someone else being upset over the lack of confidence that sony has put in their customers. go the whole "it's free" route if you will but for us PAYING customers, we're bein ripped off to say the least lol... so hold that loud nonsense down!

Message 200 of 202 (337 Views)
0 Likes