Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 25 2013
By: Shakal1985 First Son 1 posts

FRAUD Not Joke

[ Edited ]
1 replies 197 views Edited Feb 25, 2013

Hello I would like you specify that there's a phone number (phone number removed) that my contact to ask if the psn account (personal info removed) mine was well after he asked for my number my credit card I refuse to submit to them I would like to know if it is a number or not your company or contact me to give me more details or to submit fraud.

Sincerely yours

Patrick

Edit: personal info removed

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (197 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28632 posts

Re: FRAUD Not Joke

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2013

Shakal1985 wrote:

Hello I would like you specify that there's a phone number 321-559-2890 that my contact to ask if the psn account (************************) mine was well after he asked for my number my credit card I refuse to submit to them I would like to know if it is a number or not your company or contact me to give me more details or to submit fraud.

Sincerely yours

Patrick Audy

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

You're concerned that the above number is not Sony's & therefore you're wary of giving out your credit card information, is that correct?

The above number is for 'Packing & shipping verification', that was all I was happy to hold on the phone for, whether or not it is Sony or a company they use I do not know.

Here's a genuine number for Sony customer support.

Phone Icon

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

You may want to consider removing your personall email address from your post!

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (194 Views)