Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 08 2013
By: IGB_TALIBAN First Son 1 posts

FNC Freeze Hacker... please read!

[ Edited ]
2 replies 108 views Edited May 9, 2013

First off, I know I'm not supposed to name the user who I'm reporting in the forum, but even when I enabled pop-ups on three different browsers... the complaint box would not appear.                                                                                                                          

So I was 19-0 on Fight Night Champion when I got matched up with *******, a known glitcher... but I knew his glitch was not enough to beat me.  I knocked him down twice in the first three rounds, then he knocked me down twice. I knock him down again in the 6th round and once more in the 7th. He knew that if I knocked him down a 5th time he would lose the fight because you can't get up from the 5th knockdown. So  I kept breaking him down with the jabs and straights until I stunned him. I was just a punch or two away from winning the fight when he gets on the says: "Hey goyim **bleep**! Watch This." As soon as he said that my PS3 instantly froze. Once it was back on, I got on Fight Night and sure enough I was 19-1 with a quit penalty. He froze me to win the fight he was losing so bad, even with his glitch he couldn't beat me. I asked some of my friends about him and they said I should never ready up with him because he does that to everyone he can't beat and he does it all day and night. I learned that he's frozen three of my friend's PS3s this week alone. 

Once again,  his PSN is**********. Any action taken against him will be greatly appreciated by myself and the entire Fight Night Community. Thank you for readind my complaint. I apologise once againg for the "Name and Shame".

PS: My name means "The Students"... not the other thing... lol

edit: PSN name removed

Message 1 of 3 (108 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29653 posts

Re: FNC Freeze Hacker... please read!

May 8, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

If the game supports it please utilize the in-game reporting feature, if it does not then please use the following link:

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/218

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 3 (102 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
6737 posts

Re: FNC Freeze Hacker... please read!

May 9, 2013

Also, if you click "feedback" on the far right of the screen here:

http://us.playstation.com/community/?feedback=show

You should be able to get the complaint form.

Message 3 of 3 (96 Views)
0 Likes