Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
11 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] NFL Sunday Ticket Issues

Nov 4, 2012

Deleted, downloaded, installed, updated... MIN vs SEA already has lagged...

Message 151 of 196 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 4, 2012

WASTE OF MONEY! One of the worst apps., SONY ever adopted!   

Message 152 of 196 (345 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Nov 4, 2012

This is week 9 and you still can't figure out how to stream?  Streaming is not new technology.   Lag, pixelation and the spinning wheel of rage makes watching the MIN vs SEA game a painful experience.  I've been more than patient but this has become ridiculous. 

Message 153 of 196 (330 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Nov 4, 2012

MIN vs SEA game isn't doing very well. lots of spinning wheels, 1 or 2 sec rewinds.

Message 154 of 196 (320 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

Yep, I think that's the new feature they added in the update.  Instead of fixing their streaming problem, they added a 5 second rewind and image quality downgrade when they can't keep up.  Sony is very disappointing - their product might as well say Made in China.

Message 155 of 196 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 9, 2012

This has been one of the worst experiences I have ever had when it comes to customer service with Sony/PSN.

At first they gave me a three weeks refund. But when the problems (of course) kept happening, I asked them again why are all of problems still happening and what will be done about it. They told me that after three weeks, they unaware that the problems were still ocurring....blah..blah...blah. Then told me to check this, and check that and power cycle this. What a load of crap.

All of these complaints and you would think that Sony would own up to this bad app by now.

Message 156 of 196 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 11, 2012

I've had such a terrible experience with sunday ticket this year.  The network is even worse today than normal.  $300 for the year and I can't even get reliable coverage?  

Message 157 of 196 (169 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 11, 2012

This has been going on all season.  Games are barely watchable.  Charging what they have for this quality is criminal.

Has anyone established who is at fault?  Is it Sony or DirecTV that is the bottleneck for the data streaming?  We definitely need some acknowledgment and some answers.  Suggesting that it is the customers' equipment, data bandwidth, etc. is insulting and is only resulting in angering us more.  We're not asking for anything but what has been promised us and we have all paid for.

Has there been any talk anywhere of class action litigation? 

In answer to OP:

*  "not available" errors,  horrible resolution/quality picture, spinning wheel stops,  random rewinds (usually accompanied by drop in quality)

*  ISP = Verizon FIOS (w/ top tier service)

*  Wired connection

*  Verizon provided router

*  Issues occur EVERY week

*  Located in Northern Virginia.

Message 158 of 196 (159 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Agreed, more of the same very poor quality, rewinding, skipping.   Sony should be embarrassed.

Message 159 of 196 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 11, 2012

I can't believe that today it worked perfectly. No error messages, only spinwheels when switching games.

I've been out of the country for the past two sundays. I couldn't use NFL Sunday Tix while abroad but I could use the Redzone part of it.

I noticed there was an update so I thought things would be better now. But I saw the spinwheels while watching the redzone and I thought "he we go again.". Today everything has been smooth sailing. Hopefully it will be sustained for the rest of the season.

Message 160 of 196 (140 Views)
0 Likes