Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
22 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] NFL Sunday Ticket Issues

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

Lots of stuttering today. This service on the PS3 sucks. Thankfully I have the mobile package so I can go onto my laptop and not have stuttering. I just try not to for various reasons, such as my 60-inch TV.

All of these NFLST issues are with the PS3 app, not NFLST or DirecTV.

I cannot stress that above sentence enough. It is the PS3 app.

Please use plain text.
Message 161 of 196 (481 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 18, 2012

So annoyed with this App. I just got this and already hate it. Constantly get "video not available". Finally was able to get into the game I wanted (Jags/Texans) and then in OT I get the "video not available". What the heck?! What a piece of crap app.

Please use plain text.
Message 162 of 196 (378 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Nov 18, 2012

I had two games worth watching on local TV today so I decided to pull out a third monitor and test the PS3 app some more. Sure enough, as the late games started and some of the early games pushed on with OT, the app started crashing bad.

Went to the mobile version on my phone, not a problem in the world.

Again, it's the PS3 app. Pay $300 for a PS3-only product that doesn't work when the same exact product from DirecTV is $250, works on a PC, mobile phone and PS3, and has less issues away from the PS3.

Glad I got my full refund weeks ago and went with the mobile version. Saved money and got better service. The PS3 app is just terrible. Period. IF//WHEN Sonly realizes this, it'll probably be too late because the season is over.

Please use plain text.
Message 163 of 196 (368 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 18, 2012

HORRIBLE AGAIN!!

Even more frustrating because it worked acceptably (a few spinning wheels, but not many) for the first 3 quarters, but then completely disappeared for the 4th quarter and OT.  I couldn't get ANY games.

I spent $300 figuring it could be a savings compared to sports bars every week, but its to the point now where I think I'm gonna start going to sports bars anyway since I can no longer trust this app.

What a huge **bleep**!

There's GOTTA be a class action suit in the works somewhere, right?  This would be an open and shut case!

Please use plain text.
Message 164 of 196 (360 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Has anybody gotten a refund for NFL Sunday Ticket? Anybody know what number I'd call? I sent them an email through their website and got a whole long list of things to do that including resetting my PS3. Yeah. To quote a classic line, "Its not me, its you." Your app sucks.

Please use plain text.
Message 165 of 196 (314 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 26, 2012

• What issue(s) are you experiencing? (error message, buffering, spinning wheel, picture quality)

The video quaility is poor, runs about 5 minutes behind live action, and often stutters. I can accep those things because it's streaming live video and those things are just going to happen. What's driving me crazy is how bad the app is, every time I want to use the app I have to delete it, redownload it from the PSN Store and then install an update. (Why does the PSN Store not have the updated version to download? Why is it a two step process?) If I dare try to switch games I'm almost guaranteed to get the "Video Not Available" message and then have to delete the app, redownload and install and update.  So annoying. 

• Who is your ISP?

Comcast

• Are you using a wired or wireless connection?

Wired

• What is the make & model of your router?

Apple AirPort Extreme

• When did the issue occur?

Issue has occured every Sunday, multiple times. 

• In what state are you located?

MA

Please use plain text.
Message 166 of 196 (266 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Today is just terrible ever game is stuttering and the picture quality is awful. How is this getting worse on 02dec2012?

Please use plain text.
Message 167 of 196 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 2, 2012

It is ridiculous today. I keep having the video jump forward and back. It is almost impossivle to watch anything and I paid how much for this? Too much

Please use plain text.
Message 168 of 196 (193 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] NFL Sunday Ticket IssuesA

Dec 3, 2012

Today was the worst, couldn't even watch any game. I will never buy this again. Doesnt anyone from Sony watch this on sunday and see what dreck this is?

Please use plain text.
Message 169 of 196 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] NFL Sunday Ticket IssuesA

Dec 4, 2012

The Seahawks-Bears game was bad all game long. It was the first time an early game was bad. The 4th quarter was barely watchable and the quality was consistently poor. Spinning wheel appeared frequently, and the game feed would skip back in time frequently. This has now been broken for 75% of the season.

Please use plain text.
Message 170 of 196 (149 Views)
0 Likes